Friday, April 27, 2012

What a beautiful life

This past week has been crazy to say the least. It's the last week before finals, I had a full work schedule and social schedule. All these days have become a mushed together blur. I found myself numerous times this week waking up to wonder which day it was. On Wednesday I went to see Legally Blonde the musical performed at the Wharton Center by MSU Department of Theater. I had the pleasure of sharing this night with my mom. We both love the movie so when that play was happening in town I knew we had to go. On top of it all 2 people I went to high school with were in the play. I can't say enough about them, they were amazing in high school and made me speechless on Wednesday. They are so gifted!! Check out the MSU DOT! 

{Show Poster}

{Elle Woods} 

No comments:

Post a Comment