Saturday, April 7, 2012

Busy Bee!!

Lately I have been so busy! Hence no new posts in the last few days, although I have been so busy with both work and school I have been doing fun things as well that I have wanted to do for a while. Now it is time to share with all of you! First off I have wanted to get to the Antique Mega Mall that is just one town over from me, they have rows and rows and rows of booths filled with antiques that other people have brought in. They have everything you could possibly want.I myself found that I wanted everything! Yet I only left with 2 items, only because I don't yet have a house of my own to fill with all of the wonderful things I came across. Instead here are the two great pieces I left with:

{This great mirror tray that I plan to put more perfume on}

{This small crystal dish that is now home to my bobby pins}


No comments:

Post a Comment