Saturday, March 10, 2012

We're Back!

I don't even know where to begin to inform you all on the best trip I have ever been on. Between all the food, drinks and sun it was a blast! There was so much to do and see, we woke up early everyday and went to bed late every night so we made sure to make the best of it. We saw things we never thought we would, like chickens roaming free in Key West FL, and did things we always wanted to do like take a tequila shot in Mexico. I can't say enough good things about Carnival Cruise Lines, the ships are so nice and the crew does everything they can to make you content and happy. There we a lot of college spring breakers from all over on the ship so it was like being right at home but in a tropical climate for 5 day straight! Here are a few of my favorite photos from the trip.

{My first drink on board}

{So happy to finally be relaxing}

{The gorgeous lobby on the ship}

{The Ship}

{My coconut drink - So yummy}

No comments:

Post a Comment