Sunday, March 25, 2012

Sunday in the park

Today was another perfect Sunday! My boyfriend and I are spending the week at my parents house to watch our pets and watch over the house while they are on vacation in Tennessee. I wanted to embrace the week and fill it with doing my favorite things at home. We decided to go on a bike ride to the park in town and ride through all of the trails there. It is so beautiful and peaceful to ride through. There is always so much going on at the park and it really is a favorite spot of mine. After we got home we marinated some chicken to cook on the grill and eat out on the deck, another peaceful and favorite thing of mine to do at home. We are now going to spend the rest of the evening relaxing and watching a movie. I hope you Sunday's were as relaxing as mine.
Here are some pics from the day....

{The sledding hill at the park}
{One of the main trails} 

{Yummy BBQ chicken}

No comments:

Post a Comment