Saturday, March 10, 2012

Cozumel, Mexico!

The second stop we made was to Cozumel Mexico! When we first got off the ship we went to our excursion of snorkeling! It was so amazing to see all the little and big fish on the bottom of the ocean, it is something I had only seen in movies. At times I would get scared and freaked out when the fish got close to me but I think most of that was me realizing that this way real and the fish were only a foot away from me. I made myself calm down eventually (somewhat) and really take in what we were doing. After snorkeling we went back into the Port of Cozumel, did a little shopping, I couldn't believe how cheap everything was, then we stopped for lunch at Three Amigos and had genuine Mexican food along with tequila shots! Which is one of the things I have always wanted to do, take tequila shots while in Mexico. Here are a few pictures....

{A little band playing music when we got off the ship}

{Where we stopped for lunch}

{My amigo}

{Tequila shots - I wanted a before picture but I was to excited}

No comments:

Post a Comment