Sunday, February 12, 2012

Valentine's Day

Okay so I know that Valentine's Day is right around the corner and so many people have different opinions about it. Most people think that it is just another Hallmark holiday (which it sort of is) but then there are people like me who LOVE this day. I don't just love it for an excuse to get pretty things from my boyfriend, I love it because it is a day to celebrate something we all feel everyday! Everyone loves someone weather it's your mom, your dad or even your doggy. I look at it as a day to celebrate what we already do, it's a day to take a moment and tell the people you love that you love them. Every person loves to hear those three little words "I Love You". So if you are single, married, dating or divorced just take the day for what it is and tell someone you love them. After all "Love is the greatest of all things"  Xoxo!
CW

1 comment: