Monday, February 13, 2012

Pretty Face

I don't know about any of you but I often times get really dry skin, mostly on my face, gross I know. Sometimes it is just in the winter but I often get it in the summer from the sun, or if I get to much sun, but now I found the perfect product to soak up all the dry skin no matter what season it is....


This is Pure Argan Oil by Josie Maran you can get it from her website for $48 for 1.7 fl oz.  The bottle will last awhile so I don't mind spending the extra for a great product.

I originally got a gift set from my sister for Christmas that has the Oil, The Argan Cleansing Oil, The Argan Bear Naked Wipes (make-up removers) and The Oil Moisturizing Stick.  I still have everything in it, use it and love it.

Mostly I love the Pure Oil, it is made in Morocco and is completely Organic! It's also great because it isn't just for your face, I use it on my cuticles and the ends of my hair as well.

Josie has so many great products, if there is a Sephora near you they carry all of her products as well. Xoxo!

CLW

No comments:

Post a Comment