Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Old Hobby - Revisited

Last summer I was really into making bracelets, it's a super relaxing hobby and I loved coming up with patterns and using fun colors. The other day I took a trip to Hobby Lobby to get some new supplies, after seeing an adorable bracelet on Pinterest with an Anchor on it that I wanted to duplicate. So today when I went home to visit my parents and my sister, I dug under my bed, found my box of beads and other supplies and got to work. 


{I made 2 matching bracelets, one for me and one for my sister}

I love the blue/green beads with the clear crystal beads between and then of course the Anchor charm! It is perfect for summer. Now that this hobby has been brought back there's no stopping. I have way more beads left than I thought I did so I can't wait to get to work on more. I'll share them  with you as they come about. Xoxo!

CLW

No comments:

Post a Comment