Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Neon!

Last night I dragged my boyfriend to the mall with me to do some last min shopping before we leave, despite driving through a pot hole and having to put my spare tire on :( it was a successful trip, I had no idea what I wanted to get other than new sandals, I browsed in a few stores, got some sandals and sunglasses and then found myself in heaven in the PINK section at Victoria's Secret, I love everything the PINK line has to offer, their sweatpants, yoga pants, college apparel, undies, bras you name it I love it. Yesterday I came across the lovely deal of 2 for $26 and most of the selections were neon which is a personal favorite of mine. I just love how bright the colors are, they just scream summer. I was so overwhelmed that I only left with 2 things but I might sneak back for more before we go.

{I got the pink one up front, I love these racerback tanks and they are a little flowy so super comfy!}

{Also this yellow "half" shirt, I am still trying out this style but I love it}
 

No comments:

Post a Comment