Monday, February 27, 2012

Let The Countdown Begin!

Spring Break is literally just around the corner, a week from today I will be in Miami about to board the Imagination Carnival cruise ship to sail away for 5 days! I can't wait to have a break from school, work and this snow we have here in MI. With spring break on my mind it is so hard to concentrate on school and these mid-terms that I am facing this week. All I can think about is being on the beach, laying by the pool and best of all wearing bright colors! I love spring time the most because I love to wear bright pink and yellow. Also I have a strong love for anything neon which seems to be what this summers trend is. Well more blogs to come later, I'm just taking a study break right now! Enjoy and keep reading! CLW



No comments:

Post a Comment